Re: RFC: Plan to implement FINAL (with polymorphism)

Il giorno lun, 13/09/2010 alle 14.05 +0200, Daniel Kraft ha scritto:
> Salvatore Filippone wrote:
> Yes exactly.   But I do not see how this relates to the point above?
> What I meant was to generate a destructor function for each possible
> rank that does more than the user-provided FINAL procedure (i.e.,
> components and super-type as well).

Perhaps I am  just mistaken and don't see why this is needed.
The choice of doing more than calling an elemental depends on the
overall usage pattern in the application, and as such I believe only the
user can take an informed decision.

Salvatore

P.s: in any case it's great to see FINALs are back on the menu, I'll be
ready for them when they are cooked :-)