Re: Planning/Design Review Meeting

Dear Jerry,

I second that.

In addition to the regressions, we should review developments that
cause a performance hit.  I suggest that they continue to be worked
upon until some time to be defined before stage 3, where we should
revert and carry over to 4.7.  I am sure that we can come to some
arrangement that gives maximum time for developers to get their
projects ready, whilst preserving an upward trend on each gfortran
release.

Let's talk about it.

Paul, who is up to his eyeballs with really strange array descriptor
problems :-(

--
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
? ? ?? --Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy