This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: [libgfortran, patch] Minor simplification in find_option
- From: Janne Blomqvist <blomqvist dot janne at gmail dot com>
- To: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 14:28:12 +0300
- Subject: Re: [libgfortran, patch] Minor simplification in find_option
- References: <72F96793-54C5-40B2-BF1C-6CED09F81008@gmail.com>
On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 14:22, FX <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Dear all,
> The attached small patch simplifies the code in the library's find_option() function, so that we don't repeatedly call fstrlen() on the same string. We now compute the length once before the start of the loop. This allows to inline the remaining of compare0.
> Bootstrapped and regtested on x86_64-linux, OK to commit?
Ok, thanks for the patch.