This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 45530: Reorder namelist checking to avoid endless loop
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 21:48:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 45530: Reorder namelist checking to avoid endless loop
- References: <4C827921.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
Build on x86-64-linux and currently regtesting.
I plan to commit the patch to 4.6 and 4.5 as obvious - if there are no
test suite failures and no one objects.
Committed as Revs. 163767 and 163865.