This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: RFC: Function pointer to internal function [fwd: firstname.lastname@example.org]
- From: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <tobias dot burnus at physik dot fu-berlin dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:31:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFC: Function pointer to internal function [fwd: email@example.com]
- References: <20100903094744.GB10642@physik.fu-berlin.de>
> Good to know. Thus, implementing it essentially means to change some
> checks - and writing a few test cases. Had we known this earlier, gfortran
> had implemented it already a couple of years ago ...
There was a thread on this a good number of years back - it was known
that it just worked because the removal of the error had been tried.