This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] RFC: Exit from non-loop constructs
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Daniel Kraft <d at domob dot eu>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 17:59:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] RFC: Exit from non-loop constructs
- References: <4C7BF8E7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C7F9220.email@example.com>
On 09/02/2010 02:01 PM, Daniel Kraft wrote:
This is a new version, incorporating the comments of Mikael and with a
fix to the line-number problem (by converting to fold_build3_loc in
trans-stmt.c) thanks to Tobias.
Regtested on GNU/Linux-x86-32. Ok for trunk?
OK. Thanks for the patch.