Re: [patch, fortran] Fix off-by-one array size in trans-intrinsic.c

On 09/01/2010 11:56 AM, FX wrote:
Many thanks to Juha for the bug report, and sorry for not replying earlier. Once I had valgrind installed on my machine, it became clear your issue was reproducible. In fact, I simply made an array that's too small... The attached patch fixes it.

It also removes an unused assignment to real16_decl for complex intrinsics (it was used in a preliminary version of my initial patch, but is not needed anymore).

Bootstrapped and regtested both with TFmode enabled and without, on x86_64-linux. Tested a few testcases under valgrind. OK to commit?

OK. Thanks to Juha for reporting the issue - and thanks FX for this patch.

Tobias