Re: [Patch, Fortran] F2008: Implied-shape arrays

Le 11.08.2010 12:42, Daniel Kraft a écrit :
Hi all,

while waiting review on my ASSOCIATE stuff (Tobias promised to do so
when he comes back), here's another patch implementing a small feature;
namely, Fortran 2008's implied-shape arrays. This seems particularly
useful in some places to me, although it is just a minor one (I would
have liked to use it in real-world code already myself).

Basically, everything is handled in the parser / matcher; an
implied-shape array gets transformed into an explicit one as soon as the
initializer is known. The only small complication is that when parsing
the array-spec in case of a DIMENSION attribute, we may not already know
whether this is a PARAMETER or not -- and thus, if (*) should be
implied-shape or assumed-size. But I think the handling in my patch
should be rather clear and still simple.

No regressions on GNU/Linux-x86-32. Ok for trunk?

Cheers,
Daniel

This is OK, yes.

Thanks