Re: [Patch, Fortran, OOP] PR 43388: [F2008] ALLOCATE with MOLD=

> OK.
>
> A quick read through F2008 suggests that MOLD and SOURCE can
> appear in the same allocate statement. ?Which source-expr
> takes precedence?

Well, I guess in such a case the dynamic type would be determined by
the MOLD expression, while the actual data initialization would be
done according to SOURCE (and I think that is in fact what my patch
does, though I haven't tested it). I should probably add a test case
for this situation.

Thanks for the review,
Janus