Re: [patch, fortran] PR fortran/36928 - array dependencies

Thomas Koenig wrote:
> here is a patch to handle interleaving array dependencies.  This should
> handle the most common cases.

You should add a short comment on the algorithm thus one can quickly
check it, e.g.
"No dependency if reminder of (l_start - r_start)/gcd(l_stride,
r_stride)) is nonzero."
At least it took me a short while to translate the GMP functions into
the string above.

(Additionally, I felt better, if you would add a run-test and include
also some checks that the temporary is still generated in some commen
cases. I am always worrying that on introduces bugs in such cases.)

> Regression-tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.  OK for trunk?

OK with considering the nit above.

Tobias