Re: Announcement: linux x86_64 builds on gfortran.org

Dear Manfred,

Many thanks for providing these builds.  I wonder if the "Autopackage"
project could be of assistance in doing this.

http://www.autopackage.org/apbuild-apgcc.php

which allows building a more portable executable on a system with a
later GLIBC.  I have used this on simple projects with some success,
though I imagine integrating with a compiler build would require
a little work, and I am not competent to judge the scope of this.

sincerely

Keith Refson