Re: [patch, fortran] PR43832 OPEN statement not diagnosing missing unit number

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010, Jerry DeLisle wrote:
> Regardless, it should be deleted.  I do not understand why you find it in your
> trunk.  "svn update" should delete it.  I did not explicitly or implicitly
> delete it from trunk when I committed the open_nounit.f90 test case. "svn
> status" does not show it missing from my local trunk
>
> Hope this clarifies.

Thanks, it clarifies the intent, so I removed the file "for
real", r158688.

It doesn't clarify why you didn't see it after an update in a
tree where I presume you didn't "svn delete" it (if you did,
that probably explains it).  I saw it in two separate trees with
two separate svn versions, so I think that's the most real
observation. :-)

brgds, H-P