Re: [patch, libgfortran] PR43265 Additional Regression

Dear Jerry,

> respond to examples as they arrive. ?I do try to "think" about these fixes
> in a broader way, but it seems the possibilities are "endless", pun
> intended.

I know that you an the others try to think about the library and the
IO in a broader way.  That we can satisfy NIST and the gfortran
testsuite and still find more bugs is what I find remarkable. Rolling
in the past from fortran II to 2008 does have a lot to answer for :-)

Anyway, thanks again.

Paul