Re: help with compiling fortran programs

> Thank you Dominque.  I am new to Fortran, can you send me or post the code
> you used to compile this with gfortran.  And also the gfortran commands you
> used?

I have compiled you code with g77 3.4.3 without problem. With gfortran it
also compiled with the option -ffixed-line-length-132. With the option
-Wall I got a lot of warnings for TAB (don't use tabs and prefer the
free form). The changes I have made are without interest. I replaced
'check miss' and 'rotate array' with 'checkmiss' and 'rotatearray'
to be able to compile the program in free form and I cut the long lines.

Note that you did not give a self contained test for which the result
can be checked.

Cheers

Dominique