Re: Mixed language documentation

Il 06/02/2010 5.17, Steve Kargl ha scritto:
On Sat, Feb 06, 2010 at 02:48:52AM +0100, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
In the GFORTRAN manual, for the current development snapshot, it is
reported an example on how to handle something like

I can't help you with your mixed language, but I can help with the name. There is not such thing as GFORTRAN. There is GNU Fortran and a compiler named gfortran, but there is no GFORTRAN manual.

How to call 'foo' from FORTRAN code?

The formal name of the language as specified by the Fortran standard is 'Fortran'.

Thanks, Steve, for the lesson on the standard.

N.M. Maclaren wrote:
Only since 1990 - it was FORTRAN before that :-)

Indeed! I vaguely remembered something like that.

Ciao, Angelo.