Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 42353: [OOP] Bogus Error: Name 'vtype$...' at (1) is an ambiguous reference ...

Janus,

Have you tried this yet on fortran-dev?  I suspect that it will go
pear shaped with libraries.

Cheers

Paul

--
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
       --Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy