Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 42353: [OOP] Bogus Error: Name 'vtype$...' at (1) is an ambiguous reference ...

> the attached patch fixes a small OOP problem, where under certain
> circumstances one would get 'ambiguous reference' errors for the
> vtypes. The easiest thing I could think of to fix this is to make the
> vtypes private, which means that each module which uses a vtype will
> have its own private copy (which in principle should not be a problem,
> should it?).

In contrast to the patch I sent earlier, the version attached here
also fixes the second error in the PR, which I almost forgot about
("Error: The element in the derived type constructor at (1), for
pointer component '$extends', is DERIVED but should be DERIVED").

Although the patch obviously works, I'm not sure if it may have any
negative consequences and if it's the best thing to do. At least it
fixes the test case and regtests cleanly.

Comments? Suggestions? Ok for trunk?

Cheers,
Janus