Re: A patch to fix the most obvious failures with -fwhole-file

> Do the testcases run without your patch?

They pass without -fwhole-file and indeed they fail with it,
otherwise I won't be stupid enough to care!

> > -  call bar (a, LBOUND(a),2)
> > +  call bar (a, LBOUND(a,1),2)
>
> DIM is optional.  This changes the code path through
> the compiler.

Without DIM, LBOUND returns a vector, with it, it returns
the scalar expected by bar.

The prints are left over of my testing and can easily be fixed.

> > -      REAL LOGICAL
> > +!      REAL LOGICAL
>
> This changes the intent of the code. ...

Then the test should be skiped if -fwhole-file is supplied.

Dominique