Re: [OOP] SELECT TYPE with CLASS IS

It appears it's working.  I was trying to run the compiler executable that
was in my build try when I should have been running it in the location
specified by my configure line --prefix argument.  I'm now going to do some
testing of the latest OOP features.

Hopefully once I get in the habit of updating and building more frequently
to keep up with the latest features, I'll also become better at building.

Damian