Regression fixes only

As we've got quite some build problems on some targets and we clashed
with VTA, free-lang-data, expand and scheduler changes it's a good
time to slush the trunk for a short time.

Thus, starting from now the trunk is in regression and documentation
fixes only mode.

Please help sorting out issues on your targets.

Thanks,
Richard.