Re: [Patch,fortran] PR 27740 Symbol versioning for libgfortran

sarat_chv@yahoo.co.in wrote:
Hello,

Hi,

please send gfortran questions to the gfortran mailing list (CC'ed) rather than to me personally.

I need the above said patch to solve the problem of unreferenced _gfortran calls in my SUSE 11.1. Could you please send me the download link. I couldnt find anything on the internet.

The final version of the patch that I committed can be found at

That being said, I find it very unlikely that it will help you resolve whatever problems you're having. Please describe your problem in greater detail, and maybe someone can help you fix the real issue.

--
Janne Blomqvist