Re: [patch] Allow building libgfortran as a DLL

Dave Korn wrote:

I took a quick step through it in the debugger. It's possibly an excess-precision FP thing. Can you point me at what code in the gfortran startup is meant to set the FP precision and rounding (etc.) modes?

All these years I've been working with the apparent misconception that gnu compilers left these at hardware/OS default, with the possible exception of -ffast-math which should attempt to set abrupt underflow for SSE.