Re: New Cygwin Binaries Posted on the Wiki

Jerry DeLisle wrote:
Dennis Wassel wrote:
2009/7/15 Tim Prince <n8tm@aol.com>:
Dennis Wassel wrote:

Does anybody have any experience with running the testsuite in a
cygwin environment?
Do you believe what you read on gcc-testresults?

Thanks for pointing that out, I haven't thought of spying there. Anyways, this is not exactly what I meant: I cannot run the testsuite in cygwin because autogen is missing, and I cannot build it due to version, packaging, libtool and whatnot issues. I will ask the cygwin list if nobody here has any pointers.

Cheers,
Dennis

I have run the testsuite many time before. I have not tried it under Cygwin-1.7. Is the autogen package missing from the Cygwin setup?

Jerry
I believe autogen is optional, but I'm running build and test now with the referenced one installed.