Re: [Patch, fortran] First steps to array descriptor reform

Hi Paul,

> If the offset is changed from words to bytes, we will need to
> have a GFC_OFFSET_SET..... unless, the offsets are not calculated but
> are always copied from one descriptor to another.  Do you happen to
> know what the situation is in the library?

Arrays returned by the library are usually zero-based, so the offsets
are set to zero in almost every case.  The only exceptions are
move_alloc.c (where we copy the offset) and iso_c_binding.c (where we
calculate the offset ourselves).

	Thomas