Re: Updating gnu.org/software Fortran Page

Rob Myers wrote:
> Hi.
>
> The gnu.org webmaster team are going to be updating all the pages in the
> gnu.org/software subdirectory, which includes -
>
> http://www.gnu.org/software/fortran
>
> This will involve changing the design of the page to match the new style
> of gnu.org, and updating the information about the GNU Fortran project
> if possible.
>
> Is there any information you would like adding to the project page or
> any other changes you would like making to its content?
>
> Thanks.
>
> - Rob Myers, Chief GNU Webmaster.

    Hi Rob,

  The Fortran team have their own list; forwarding your post there.

  Fortran guys, the GNU homepage still links to g77-3.4.6; I'm sure you'll
want to update a couple of things!

  For a quick fix, you could just change the words (and link) "see the online
g77 documentation" to "see the gfortran homepage" (and link to
http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/).  (Oh, and s/g77/gfortran/ throughout).

    cheers,
      DaveK