Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 39577 - fix -fcheck=recursion

Tobias Burnus wrote:
Dominique,

thanks for your testing.

Dominique Dhumieres wrote:
I am not so sure because I don't really master 'recursive', 'entry', and
interfaces. But, if the code above is standard conforming, then it is a
false positive.
Neither am I; I think there are still a couple of bugs in gfortran with
ENTRY as it is only rarely used.

Your example(s) now work(s), the problem was that the entry-master
function does not have the recursive attribute only the entry procedures
themselves have. Attached is the updated patch, which regtests and
includes your last valid example.

Build and regtested on x86-64-linux.
OK for the trunk?

Ok, as it looks good and the testing seems to be successful so far, also.

Daniel