Proposed gfortran development branch

Hi folks,

In light of all the delays, I would like to propose that we create a
development / test branch for gfortran.

We could then start committing all the pending patches and if mainline
ever branches, just merge back.

This would allow us to make up for lost time, create test binaries for
the wiki and start getting some user feedback going on 4.5 features.

I apologize if this seems a bit rebellious, but I do think it is within
current gcc rules and would help un-log the jam.

All who agree, please reply "yea", those opposed, "nay".

Discussion welcome,

Jerry