Re: [Patch, Fortran, 4.5] PR 39414 - PROCEDURE statement double declaration bug

Janus,

I stand corrected then - PR16943 is indeed the one.

Ah well, I had better review the patch as penance!

Cheers

Paul

--
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
       --Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy