Re: [vta, trunk] don't leak uninitialized stack state into output

Alexandre,

I have marked this mail for future attention - many thanks for putting
it right.  Obviously, I need to understand why gfc_target_encode_expr
is not doing the right thing.

Cheers

Paul

--
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
       --Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy