Re: FORTRAN GCC 4.3.X library

Thomas,

Thank you for your answer. I didnt email the fortran list cause I thought
its not worth it. I was under the impression I was missing something
something very obvious.
You are right its the -std=c99 that is needed and the const restrict seems
to be the old __restrict right? I must confess thats a very peculiar
name... I have never use it really but i kind rememebr a regression about
that name.
I am using a gcc-4.3.x/config/mh-os file that picks up all the flags and
as this file by default in GCC is being copied "as is" to the main
Makefile can it override all the flags.
-std=gnu99 is defined on libgfortran/Makefile.in/am AM_CFLAGS with other
warnings. As have switched the warnings off from the main config/mh-*
config file the flag -std=gnu99 is not passed to the compile flags.
However the main Makefile has a -D_GNU_SOURCE clearly defined and its
there really it should also have included the -std=gnu99 flag.
Maybe someone can do that change?
If a system doesnt need a -std=gnu99 there is not harm, but if its needed
and its not there the whole compilation fail!

Kind Regards,