Re: i686-linux nightly builds / gfortran nighlies in general

Tobias Burnus wrote:
Hi FX,

FX wrote:
- Mingw is 1 month old (any one volunteering to update it?)
I'll try to run one, but I fear my Windows OS partition has succumbed
to a viral attack :(
OK. I think Jerry was also able to build that one, although he usually
only creates the Cygwin builds.
I really have everything I need to do this. I just need to dig into FX scripts and get it working. The only issus is the configury.

Jerry