Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 38415: procedure pointer assignment to abstract interface

Btw I'm afraid I'll have to remove the gfc_compare_interfaces check in
gfc_check_pointer_assign again, since I just noticed that it has lots
of problems with intrinsics (both in lvalue and rvalue). Since these
cannot be fixed in 4.4 any more, I guess it's better to omit the
checking for some invalid cases, than to reject many valid ones. For
this patch, I just commented out the check, so that it can be
reactivated later (i.e. in 4.5), once all the troubles with intrinsics
are dealt with (one of those problems is that we don't copy the formal
args of intrinsic interfaces in PROCEDURE statements yet, and: the
typespec of the return value *is* copied, but too late).

Cheers,
Janus