Re: mtrace for a fortran program

Jerry,

Unfortunately my application is for a different, unsupported valgrind
platform (namely Power6 + AIX).

And --fbound-check does a different thing: just check the bounds,
whereas I need to find leaks (i.e. allocated data structures which don't
get unallocated)

Thanks for your answer, anyway!
Davide Del Vento, Consulting Services Software Engineer
NCAR Computational & Information Services Laboratory
http://www.cisl.ucar.edu/hss/csg/
office: Mesa Lab, Room 42B