Re: Bug status and Stage 3

Dear All,

I had a dip into the co-array proposal today.  This looks like quite a
lot of work, although it would be very worthwhile.

Sometime soon we are going to have to have a #gfortran conference to
decide our priorities for gcc-4.5.  I have worried away at the array
descriptor business plus OOP and dynamic despatch - I have ideas how
to proceed on both but need to discuss them with you.  In addition,
there is the problem of memory leaks from derived type constructors,
whole file compilation, FX's memory checking (which I have custody
of), middle-end dependency checking etc.., etc..

Manisfestly, we need to update "Projects for inclusion in
gfortran-4.4" in the wiki - the title needs updating at very least:-)
Possibly, we should try to agree a priority order?

Cheers

Paul