Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR fortran/37507: Some clean-up of (DE)ALLOCATE errors

Tobias Burnus wrote:
Daniel Kraft wrote:
this patch addresses PR fortran/37507 by adding a locus and variable name
to the runtime errors displayed when allocating an already allocated
"allocatable" array or when attempting to deallocate a not allocated
array/pointer.

As with my last patches, on the way of analyzing/experimenting some
formatting-corrections slipped in as well; I hope those are ok,
otherwise I can revert them.

In principle it is OK, however, if one has many such changes, it obscures the patch. (The amount of such changes in this patch was OK, though.)

No regressions on GNU/Linux-x86-32. Ok for trunk?

OK thanks for the patch.

Committed to trunk as revision 140451. Thanks for the review!

Yours,
Daniel

--
Done:     Arc-Bar-Cav-Sam-Val-Wiz, Dwa-Elf-Gno-Hum-Orc, Law-Neu-Cha, Fem-Mal
To go:    Hea-Kni-Mon-Pri-Ran-Rog-Tou