Might I say something?

Hello,

As far as your loop tests are concerned, did you ever sit down and come up with a Convetion, in so much as to say, we will use this register to store a value, or place it on the stack for the next piece of code? Most of the problems revolving around macros seems to be the lack of convention. When I finish working out COS of a given number, where do I store the Result. When I produce a loop, do I store the result in an Array, or do I keep the last itteration? There has to be a Unified Set of Choices Decisions made of what to do with Variables in order to maintain order.

It seems more like we should be passing around a map of the CPU and Registers in x86 and 64 Bit.

I personally want to get away from Variable Names, and work on Memory Locations for variables, to shorten and speed up code. Memory Locations are Node Logic, and figuring out how the compiler would produce a list of variable names, place them in the header, enumerate them and use the enumerations in the program. If it's a command line program, those variables show up in the header as available switches in the text that is ignored by the processor. That way the access is there for any user/programmer, and they use the header as a look-up table, and it doesn't take away from the speed of execution.