Re: /usr/include/gnu/stubs.h:7:27: error: gnu/stubs-32.h: No such file or directory

Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:

> One small question though! After installing this glibc-devel.i386, do I have
> to rerun the configure script again and compile from scratch again? or can
> I continue where I left off by issuing just the make command?

It can probably pick up where it left off without having to start over,
since 32 bit support is not needed or used at any point prior to that in
the process.  But that's just a wild guess, and if anything strange
happens you should probably start over.

Brian