Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR fortran/36746: Fix IMPLICIT typing of derived types

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Kraft wrote:
so here's my second attempt at this bug, this time with a more conservative patch as promised :)

All I did is moving the logic that gives a symbol it's IMPLICIT derived type if a component reference is found from gfc_match_rvalue to gfc_match_varspec, so that an array-reference inbetween does not confuse the parser. In addition I added a new test to check for the behaviour we agreed upon in the discussion of my last attempt, it succeeds by default.

I've added the reduced test from the PR to the test-suite and also checked that the original test (long) works with my patch. I'm at the moment regression-testing on GNU/Linux-x86-32. Is this patch ok if there are no regressions?
OK. Thanks for the patch.

Tobias