Re: Contributing

Thanks FX, but what I do use university resources? They certainly have
a nice collection of different architectures here, so it might be
useful to harness that at some point.

Then you need to ask for the correct procedure on gcc@gcc.gnu.org, where more people can help. You will basically need them to sign copyright papers (assignment or disclaimer). If universities in Germany are the same as the ones I know in France, UK and US, the time you'll need to find someone who has authority to sign this and to convince him that he should sign it, is an order of magnitude larger than your life expectancy :(

FX