Re: Read the middle-end array expression paper by Richard Guenther !

Toon,

I had already spotted the paper and Richard and I have exchanged
messages about it.  I was concerned not to do any work on
trans-array.c before I knew what was coming:-)

Richard would like some gfortran help, which I am going to find hard
to provide him with for some months due to pressure of work. This is
going to be quite a big job, so if any body else can help.... please
feel free!

Cheers

Paul

--
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
 --Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy