Re: "Fast Fourier Transform of a Step-function in 3-dimonsional" please help me.

fatemeh.mirjani wrote:
I need a subroutine of Fortran90 about "Fast Fourier Transform of a Step-function in 3-dimonsional."
I read the related subroutines in Numerical Recipes Book, but I couldn't match it for a 3D step function.
Whould you please let me to have access to a subroutine for mentioned goal?
I use for FFT always the FFTW library (http://www.fftw.org/), which is written in C but can easily be accessed from Fortran.

See:
http://www.fftw.org/fftw3_doc/Calling-FFTW-from-Fortran.html
http://www.fftw.org/fftw3_doc/Multi_002dDimensional-DFTs-of-Real-Data.html