This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: "Fast Fourier Transform of a Step-function in 3-dimonsional" please help me.
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: "fatemeh.mirjani" <f_mirjani at ph dot iut dot ac dot ir>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 09:00:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: "Fast Fourier Transform of a Step-function in 3-dimonsional" please help me.
- References: <3722400.87951214118949393.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I need a subroutine of Fortran90 about "Fast Fourier Transform of a Step-function in 3-dimonsional."I use for FFT always the FFTW library (http://www.fftw.org/), which is
written in C but can easily be accessed from Fortran.
I read the related subroutines in Numerical Recipes Book, but I couldn't match it for a 3D step function.
Whould you please let me to have access to a subroutine for mentioned goal?
Otherwise: The is a bit off topic. The mailing list is for GNU Fortran
(gfortran) questions. For general Fortran questions I'd suggest to ask
in the comp.lang.fortran newsgroup, which can be also accessed via