I want will get acquainted with you

Hello my name Anna, I think that you now not many surprise to see my
letter, I ask not a lot of time to give to me, I write to you not
simply so I want will get acquainted with you. You surprise by that
where I took yours e-mail? Certainly it not a secret and I to you will
tell later in this letter. I from Russia live I in city Cheboksary
very long time I there was one after relations and it has bothered me,
in our city there are agencies of acquaintance to me about it my very
good girlfriend which also has prompted got acquainted with the
husband from the USA through this agency, I have gone to this agency
of acquaintances and have paid money that to me have helped to find my
prince in agency I have paid 1000 roubles that to me distances yours
e-mail the address and have told that you the person which approaches
me, and here now I sit and write to you the letter, I to you wish to
tell not much about myself. To me of 29 years I like to be engaged in
fitness and volleyball very much I like to spend time on open air. I
am romantic I love classical music. Gentle and the fragile girl which
demands love and respect. I think that you interests why such
beautiful girl does not wish to find to itself the young man from the
country, certainly I can explain you it, it very simply I had
relations with the person we with it there were together 2 years while
it has not started to enjoy my trust. And after that I wish to find
the person with which is able to love and respect. Because I do not
search for short relations I wish to create the present happy family.
I hope that I knowingly have spent money in agency of acquaintances
and very much I hope that you will write to me. I send the photos
together with this letter and very much I hope that it is pleasant to
you. Your new friend Anna very much looks forward to hearing from you.

Here e-mail   gizanochka@gmail.com   on which you can write me the letter

I will be very glad to answer you back.