Re: [patch, fortran] Wide character I/O Part 1.1 Round 2

Jerry DeLisle wrote:
Attached is round 2 of this patch with FX and Tobias comments incorporated.

I have also added support for unformatted wide character I/O.

ISO-8859-1 characters now work correctly. I have cleaned up the code quite a bit, updated the previously submitted test cases, and added two more.

Please give it a spin.

I have not finished looking into swapping with the CONVERT= extension. I plan to deal with swap in a follow-up patch.

Regression tested on x86-64-*-linux and currently testing on ppc64-*. The test cases pass on ppc64.

OK to commit if regression testing is OK on ppc64?

ping, I hope I am not being impatient. I know all are busy,

Jerry