Re: Memory leaks in allocatable components

Thus, I am working on this reform of the translation of
structure constructors to begin with and will return to allocatable
components right away afterwards.  Once there is a post-block that is
accessible to the innermost parts, eg. gfc_trans_subcomponent_assign,
then we can de-allocate memory assigned to allocatable components,
following a final deep copy to the lhs of the assignment.  This is
what is done everywhere else in gfortran.

It really sounds like the good way to do it (and quite consistent with how it's done everywhere else in the front-end either).

Keep up the good work!
FX

--
François-Xavier Coudert