Re: [patch] fix recent bootstrap breakage on darwin

	* config.gcc: Defined new variable, fortran_target_objs.
	(*-*-darwin*): Set fortran_target_objs.
	* Makefile.in: Defined new variable FORTRAN_TARGET_OBJS.
	* configure.ac: Substitute fortran_target_objs, set FORTRAN_TARGET_OBJS.
	* configure: Regenerated.

gcc/fortran:
2008-05-29  Daniel Franke  <franke.daniel@gmail.com>

	PR target/36348
	* Make-lang.in (F95_OBJS): Added dependency on FORTRAN_TARGET_OBJS.

These build parts are okay.

However, I think that you actually need to implement darwin_register_frameworks, as well as the -iframework option implemented by handle_c_option in darwin-c.c. I suggest splitting that part of darwin-c.c into a new file darwin-cpp.c that is included in all three of c_target_objs, cxx_target_objs, fortran_target_objs.

Furthermore, given that the target hook TARGET_HANDLE_C_OPTION is implemented only by darwin-c.c, it makes sense to rename it to TARGET_HANDLE_CPP_OPTION and call it from the Fortran front-end too.

It looks like you opened quite a Pandora's box! :-)

Paolo