Re: Failure in bootstrapping gfortran-4.4.0-20080425 on Cygwin

H.J. Lu wrote:
Is this related to

H.J.y t
Seems unlikely. I don't see that Fortran was involved in the failure, although both of us included it in configure. If it makes a difference, I'll try to bootstrap C alone tomorrow, from the subject snapshot, or something newer, if recommended and available.