Coarray article for the upcoming GCC Summit.

Attached you'll find the gzip'd draft of my paper on coarray Fortran in GCC
for the upcoming GCC Summit (see http://www.gccsummit.org).

It has become a somewhat difficult balance between precision (on the exact
places and code that have to change in the Fortran front end and run time
library) and sufficient abstraction to keep the paper within length and
readable.

I would appreciate everyones' comments and suggestions for improvement.

Please use "Reply All" when you reply, so that it will also go to the
GNU Fortran mailing list, as I can't receive outside mail at
Meteo France, where I will reside until Friday 25th of April.

Thanks in advance,

Toon Moene.