Re: [Patch, fortran] PR35780 - internal compiler error for complicated PARAMETER expressions

Jerry,

>  This is odd because this is the platform that I bootstrapped and
>  regtested on.  I'll investigate....

I retested on my x86_ia64 and it still goes through.  However, it is
certainly broken on everything else, as you say.  Why it works at all
is a complete mystery to me:)

The attached version works correctly and regtests OK.  I will give it
a final look over tomorrow morning and then apply as "obvious" - the
segfault is indeed obvious, as is the return of FAILURE if the actual
arguments do not boast an array.

Many thanks

Paul