Re: [patch, libgfortran] Some more transformational intrinsic speedups

gfortran regtested without regression on i686-apple-darwin9 for 32 and 64
bit modes. I think there is another (harmless) typo at the end of

+      /* For derived types, let's check the actual alignment of the
+	 data pointers.  If they are aligned, we can safely call
+	 the unpack functions.  We use bitwise or for reasons of
+      efficiency (*/

(the opening parenthesis) in libgfortran/intrinsics/pack_generic.c.
Also after fixing the blocking typo, libgfortran built without
problem on powerpc-apple-darwin9.

Dominique