Re: mingw binaries from the wiki

Il giorno lun, 17/03/2008 alle 12.01 +0000, FX ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> >  Are the mingw (aka "native Windows") binaries supposed to work on Vista?
> >  Some of my students are having troubles, whereas they seem to work on
> >  XP.
>
> They're supposed to, but I have done no testing myself (don't have Vista).
>
> FX

Neither do I (I never use any kind of Windows, actually...)
Anyway, I'm told the error is

gfortran: CreateProcess: No such file or directory

>From the mailing lists this is something that was seen in the past, but
I am not sure I understand what the problem was, nor the solution, other
than look for glitches in the install process; moreover it is not clear
whether the questions raised in the past apply to Vista as well.
What can I do to give more information? Thanks

Salvatore